Lyon County has two parks with camping; Garvin Park (50 sites & Tent Only Camping), and Twin Lakes (17 sites). Both parks have electrical at each site (except primitive camp at Garvin Park. A brief overview of each park follows.
- Lower Campground: 15 sites with electricity
- *Campground Host site is Site #11 (lower camp)
- Upper Campground: 14 sites with electricity, and 1 non-electric site
- Horse Camp: 17 sites with electricity. (starting August 2013)
- Primitive Campground: 8 non-electric tent sites.
TWIN LAKES PARK
- North Campground: 15 Sites (1 ADA site) with electricity
$20.00 all campground electrical sites
$ 5.00 primitive campground only (without electricity)
Park Amenities and Facilities: Both park have Shower Facilities, and a Dump Station. (Off Site Dumping for non-registered campers is $5.00). Garvin Park has plenty of recreation, and play space including a softball field, several sets of playground equipment, and disc golf. Twin Lakes is a popular area for fishing and West Twin Lake is for non motor use only making a great place for paddle-boarding, canoe and kayaking.
Maps, Rental Rates, and Park Rules are available below.