You can find a tax statement, value notice, or truth-in-taxation (TNT) notice for a parcel by using our online tax database and/or can also pay by credit or debit card.
- Open this.
- Agree to the disclaimer by accepting terms.
- Type in name, address, or parcel number as the example shows. You can use an asterisk (*) as a wildcard.
- Two records for each parcel should appear.
- Click on the "20xx Tax" record to provide options for the tax statements for the current and previous year.
- Click on the "20xx Value for Tax Payable 20yy" record to provide options for the value notice for the current and previous year and for the current year truth-in-taxation (TNT) notice.
To view a tax statement, after 1-4a above - On the top right corner of the screen click the button to view the tax statement for either the previous or current tax year. Print or save, if so desired.
To pay by credit or debit card, after 1-4a above - Near the middle of the screen click the button to Pay by Credit Card and complete form. (The vendor charges a convenience fee of 2.49%.) You are able to add additional parcels to the shopping cart and can choose an amount to pay.
If you have any questions or problems you can reach the Auditor/Treasurer's office at (507) 537-6724 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are looking for property tax information for other Minnesota counties, please try: