The County feedlot program is a cooperative arrangement between the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency (MPCA) and Lyon County government to administer Minnesota's feedlot rule. This cooperative program is known as "county delegation" or the "county feedlot program." The Lyon County feedlot program is responsible for the implementation of Minnesota feedlot rules and regulations for feedlots with less than 1000 animal units.
Lyon County became a delegated county in April of 2009. Currently, Lyon County is working toward completing a county-wide inventory of feedlots by July 2011. This inventory process will help to assist producers to stay in compliance with Minnesota Rules Chapter 7020.
- 2015 Feedlot All Details Report
- 2015 Annual County Feedlot Officer Report and Performance Credit Report
- 2016-2017 MPCA County Feedlot Program Delegation Agreement Work Plan
- 2017-2018 MPCA County Feedlot Program Delegation Agreement Work Plan
- 2017 County Feedlot Financial Report
- 2017 CFO Annual Report
- 2017 Feedlot Supplemental Information Page
- 2018 CFO Annual Report
- 2018 County Feedlot Financial Report
- 2019 Feedlot Work Plan
- 2020 Feedlot Work Plan